Tuesday 11 November 2014

My life until now

My name is Fernando. I am 11 years old. I am living in Miahuatlan, Oaxaca. When I moved to Miahuatlan I was 1 year old. I like Miahuatlan because on Mondays there is a market and it is great to see almost all the people, but I don´t like Miahuatlan because on market days there are many people and you can´t walk through the town. I am studying English, my teacher is from England, his name is Guy. I am writing this post for a part of the class and I am very excited to post.

I want to let you know what I am doing and to tell you about my life, my videogames and my YouTube channel.

Now, LET´S START! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fernando, Phil here. Great blog, I'm looking forward to reading about some videogames.

    Where is the best place in Miahuatlan to play videogames?

    I certainly won't be playing video games on Mondays. Too many people!

    ReplyDelete